Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Biden suggest twice Uncle was eaten by cannibals in New Guinea
(04-24-2024, 03:54 PM)Nately120 Wrote: They don't have to buy Harris out any more than they have to go crawling back to Hillary or Elizabeth Warren.  Democrats would side with Newsom over Harris easily.  He's a man, he's mature but not OLD, he has a full head of hair and he's tall.

The same party that ran from Hillary and is rolling with Biden over all these "women and minorities that they couldn't resist appointing" have shown their hand before.  The narrative that Biden would drop out and democrats would insist on putting some sort of ultra diverse candidate in there when they've been rolling with status quo politicians (when they want to win) outside of "kinda black" Obama doesn't seem as much of a given to me as it does to others. 

You're a cynic, right?  How hard should it be to convince you that the rulers of the democratic party want that "diversity hiring" for you and not them?

When I say buy Harris out I mean what do they give her to go quietly into that good night?  She could raise holy hell about being the first black woman VP and being passed over for a straight white man.  I don't think for one second the Dems really care about doing this, but they care about the optics of doing this.  Hence Harris will have to get a golden parachute.  

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden suggest twice Uncle was eaten by cannibals in New Guinea - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 04-24-2024, 04:05 PM