Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Biden suggest twice Uncle was eaten by cannibals in New Guinea
(04-25-2024, 09:25 AM)hollodero Wrote: Because they want Biden to win, or more precisely they don't want Trump to win. I mean, sure, it's a disaster, all of it.

If Austria's chancellor or president just made up a story about a relative eaten by cannibals, I would be deeply embarrassed. Luckily for me, that does not happen. Not even unimportant small village mayors say absurd stuff like this here. The fact that US presidential candidates do it regularly, it's really something else.

The only issue I have with your stance here is that when I look at the alternative, barring a whole lot other problems it's even worse with the lies and the stupidity. If only the GOP ran someone remotely sane and reasonable, all your points about Biden would be so well received. But they run with a habitual liar and overall illiterate and gauche person instead, which Trump is even though FOX does not cover these instances too.

Imho, the whole country should be disgusted and outraged that these are the two choices you get and how apparently the whole system fails you the people so severely. Instead, most people are only indignant about one of the choices.

It seems the GOP wanted to run someone sane and reasonable, but the voters still want Trump.

And now that Trump's family runs the RNC how can that ever change?

If he had lost a primary or three maybe.  But not now.  Trump is the party until something drastic happens.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden suggest twice Uncle was eaten by cannibals in New Guinea - GMDino - 04-25-2024, 09:40 AM