Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dan Graziano - Bengals looking to trade UP in Rd 1
(04-25-2024, 12:49 AM)phil413 Wrote: Yeah, if there is anything to this something like a 3rd to move up the few spots.  My guess would be think unique players like targeting Murphy since he's one of the few DTs that play the run and pass well and has somewhat of a chance of playing NT vs what they have on the roster.  

That or Bowers if he falls to 14 or 15.  I get the Billy Price settle over Ragnow, but I don't see the OT group in the same light.  There should be 3 to 4 solid prospects sliding to 15 and I'm OK with sitting at 18.  

That would be fine, if they were machine parts and not human ball players with varying traits and skill sets. It's not realistic to think that they can just take whomever is leftover and expect fantastic results. The Bengals likely have identified the Tackles whom they feel would fit into what they want to do best, and their list might not agree with your list or mine.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dan Graziano - Bengals looking to trade UP in Rd 1 - SunsetBengal - 04-25-2024, 08:00 AM