Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Steelers / Bengals exchange social media after game
(12-14-2015, 11:53 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Gilbert tweeted last night that "All I want for Christmas is the bengals. Would love to see them in the playoffs where they choke. The talking is done between the lines "

It is all good. The Steeler's won the physical battle yesterday, but I was there and both teams delivered the entire game. I saw neither team back down. I see this escalating the next few games. I also each week in the NFL injuries hurt teams so not sure why any fan would applaud the injuries. I am not sure why Gilbert or any Steeler would want to go on social media and escalate a situation. But, the words have been recorded by both teams so let's see where it takes us in the future. I guess all Bengal's fans should applaud death threats and start making our own to sty on par with Steeler's players and their classless fans. But, they can feel free to whine about a clean hit on Bell by Burfict, I love how much it makes them look like a bunch of candies and the fans can adjust their panties now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers / Bengals exchange social media after game - Luvnit2 - 12-14-2015, 12:03 PM