Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Steelers / Bengals exchange social media after game
(12-15-2015, 01:22 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Pathetic.

Seriously, you are so ready to kneel down and suck the sack of your favorite team that you'll cover up a death threat?

So tell me, when I walk up to you in Cali and say face to face to you "Next time I see you outside on the streets I'm putting a bullet in you and painting the ground with your blood." You're just going to walk away and say, that wasn't a threat. 

The phrase he used, is a street term for murder. Time to accept the fact that your favorite team, went deep into the land of dirtbags and classless. Don't see anyone else putting death threats up on social media. Not even Adam Jones.

C'mon man. You believe Williams would have acted on his "death threat".  No, you don't.  Therefore its not a death threat, but rather something said that was nasty and inappropriate in order to draw ire.

Was it a death threat when Mike Tyson stated he would eat someones children?  No.  That "threat" was along those same lines.

Hope that helped put things into perspective for you.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers / Bengals exchange social media after game - Vlad - 12-15-2015, 06:55 AM