Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Steelers / Bengals exchange social media after game
(12-15-2015, 02:18 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I brought up Jones because he faced charges for what he did in the bar, and owned it. No one said he is innocent, just saying that even as much of a dumbass as he is, he isn't dumb enough to tweet a death threat on social media.

P.S. what I typed, is exactly what he said with that phrase. Sorry to burst your I love the steelers and they do no wrong bubble.

Muhaha, you dig the hole deeper with every post.  Why is rfaulk about the only one of you who does this well?  Did Jones"own" being involved in a shooting that crippled a man for life?  It's been stated, but I'll reiterate, if you think William's made an actual death threat on twitter then you are dumber than a sack of hammers.  Personally I'd prefer it if every Steeler stayed off social media all together, but I'm also not an idiot who thinks a "death threat" was made.

(12-15-2015, 10:06 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I make around $800 a day so maybe you or others should not be afraid to clean the toilets or grease traps. I my case, it worked out quite well.

Bragging about how much money you make on the internet, can you sink any lower?  LOL
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers / Bengals exchange social media after game - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 12-15-2015, 10:39 AM