Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why has the Super Bowl hype come and gone?
(05-31-2015, 11:38 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: My Super Bowl hype is at an all-time high.

The reason it's so high?  Jeremy Hill.  He can run down team's throats and open things up for AJ and our other receiving threats like no one else can.  

I think that Geno will return to form, and that, along with MJ being back (as well as Dunlap, Clarke, and our other ends) will improve our pass rush, and then our young corners will have great years.

My Super Bowl hype is still there, but I'm just focused on the excitement of the offseason and then the start of the regular season.

I'm with you.  Not only the running game, but the flexibility of having two legitimate receiving threat TEs as well.  The offense is poised for a big year.  I have high hopes for guys like Hunt, Clarke, Dennard, Kirkpatrick, and the return of Pat Sims/MJ, but the real deciding factor of whether or not this team becomes a Super Bowl contender is the return of Burfict.  He is the straw that stirs the defense.  Best LB I have seen on the Bengals, perhaps ever.  He gives them a chance.  Without him, we are pinning a lot of hopes on Hawk, Lamur, and Dawson.  Solid choices, but not a Burfict. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why has the Super Bowl hype come and gone? - SHRacerX - 06-02-2015, 01:38 PM