Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OK, so Hue Jackson Blasting His Offense For Poor Play Sunday
(12-24-2015, 03:36 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Under Lewis we always play not to lose rather than playing to win. Drives me nuts how conservative we get on offense when we get the lead. I think missed a good chance to give AJ some good reps in unless we just didnt want to show Denver anything.

That hasn't necessarily been the case as of late. Sure, with a young QB Marvin has done that. But this year we've seen Dalton and Hue take control of this team. Dalton makes the plays at the line of scrimmage. That's why you've seen Dalton air it out because he noticed a weakness. He started doing it last year (watch the Saints game).

However, I think it's the lack of trust Marvin has with McCarron with the offense. McCarron showed on Sunday he doesn't really recognize where the blitz is coming and that he should audible into a different type of play yet. There were a few times he should have altered the line and called a different play, but he didn't. And I think that's the big difference.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: OK, so Hue Jackson Blasting His Offense For Poor Play Sunday - wolfkaosaun - 12-24-2015, 06:41 AM