Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 16 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos***
(12-29-2015, 03:08 AM)iLLuSi0nz Wrote: All good thanks for that reply. Emotions running too high tonight. Love this team and soo hate hate hate seeing the same sht just difference faces passing through over the years.

As far as him pushing through I think he will. The kid has a strong personality but he's going to need it with that fumble being plastered over everything everywhere for the next few weeks.  It's not on him at all and the pundits will try to spin it that way to see how he handles the pressure. Just an unfortunate end to a game that spiraled out of complete control.

It's very sad to see a lot of the answers and to be helpless to fix any of them.

I feel your pain brother....hell....I've been watching this shit for 30 years or so.....I've learned to temper my emotions LOL

Yes....I think it's in his makeup to shake it off.  He has done what has been asked of him and protected the ball.  There's just not much more you can ask of him in this situation.  Phillips adjusted...and we didn't. Typical....right?

I hope you also saw the post I erroneously attributed to you....my apologies again.  It's my feeble memory showing its failure again....lol.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Wk 16 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos*** - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-29-2015, 03:13 AM