Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whether we get a bye with help or play the wild card, Andy will play
(12-29-2015, 02:06 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: I believe if number 14 can play,he will,and we need him to be healthy with a hand and all.We simply cannot run the ball consistenly with this line,Clint Boling is getting manhandled every run play.I AM very concerned we are worn down,a ton of injuries,and playing a rookie qb.Not looking good heading into the playoffs.Our guys cannot stay healthy a full season and all the good backups are on IR.Its maddening really.I thought our team,not our coaches played their asses off in a very hostle environment,and should have won.The ponies said to a man they felt really really lucky to win that.If they had to play the chargers at their place,they would get beat,but its at their joint and you gotta believe they are going to win and get the stinkin bye we should be getting.I am seeing us having to fight like a madman to win this next one.The dirty-birds are coming here with nothing to lose and playing lose.

I agree.....except I think Bodine is a much bigger liability than Boling.  Glad to see you made it over here.... ThumbsUp

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whether we get a bye with help or play the wild card, Andy will play - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-29-2015, 02:20 PM