Poll: Where does the burdon lay?
Marvin Lewis - Coach
Hue - Play calling
Paul Guenther - Defense
AJ Green - Missing Catches 2nd Half
The guy who missed the FG Kicked I am not saying his name cause he is my pick but everybody deserves the blame
Number 55 for kinda hitting someone out of bounds sorta
AJ McCarron or Macaroni whatever that means
Geno Atkins and his sickle cellness
Someone else entirley perhaps Paul Brown for putting the Bengals Together
Carson Palmer Cause he looks so sexy in a skirt - did I just say that
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Player Bad Play Cost us the Most?
(12-29-2015, 05:49 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Sooooo......your up 14-3 at the half, on the road, against a team that has not scored in the second half in a month, with the top scoring defense that was only on the field 8 minutes 46 seconds in the first half, in the biggest regular season game for the franchise in 25 years, with a bye on the line, with home field advantage on the line, with an extra week to get your starting QB back for the playoffs on the line, and nobody is at fault?????????

rigggggggghhtttt.......I see you Marvin  Ninja

And you think the #1 Defense by far in the league is going to continue to play like they did in 1st half and you think a unproven backup QB is going to keep playing at the level ? 

how many games have you watched in the NFL.. I can count numerous games this season that what happen last nite has happen to other teams.. How about Carolina.. they totally blew it against the Giants... to let them come back.. it happens... 

Both teams needed the game, Denver a bit more but I feel safe to say that the Bengals played just as hard as Denver.. they lost in OT in Denver .. Come on Man.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which Player Bad Play Cost us the Most? - Essex Johnson - 12-29-2015, 07:38 PM