Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
{The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS MARVIN LEWIS' Mega Thread}
(01-07-2016, 01:35 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I have no problem with change if we can hire Belichick, but he did not even make the playoffs the one season that Brady was injured.  And if does not need talent why are the Pats only 2-4 since they started getting hit by injuries?  Over the last decade his teams have featured dozens of Pro Bowl and All Pro players.

Why don't you go back and read what I actually said instead of just spewing this same old nonsense.  It has been proven over and over again in this league that change just for the sake of change rarely works.  There have been a few rare exceptions, but generally you don't get a coach who wins as much as Marvin from the roster of unemployed coaches.  So I have no problem with change as long as it is a proven upgrade.  But I have a problem with change just for the sake of change becaue the history of the NFL proves that it rarely works.
I read what you said, you obviously didn't read my comments about Zimmer and Gruden and how they are in the exact same position we are and have a chance of either tying our PO record in 2 years on the job or outright beating it. While you choose to focus on Cleveland like failures (which quite frankly doesn't seem like something a "secure" person would do btw), i focus on those 2 successes with Bengals ties. Smirk

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS MARVIN LEWIS' Mega Thread} - Atomic Orange - 01-07-2016, 02:17 AM