Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OH MY GOD if we win this game
A part of me is so happy this game is against Pittsburgh.

Think about the irony: The team that completely derailed our potential playoff success exactly 10 years ago almost to the day. Injuring our best player (I will say, probably not intentionally). The irony is unseemly.

I'd even wager to say there is more pressure on Pittsburgh this week. They have everything to lose: Franchise with the most Super Bowl wins etc. If they lose to a hated division rival, it may be a sign that the tides have turned for good like they were supposed to 10 years ago.

Who knows what would have happened had Palmer not been hurt. Maybe it would of been our team with 2 super bowls in the last 10 years.

If Cincinnati wins, the city will EXPLODE. There will be parties in the streets. Babies will don the name AJ for Mccarron and Green. What better opponent to end the drought...

We really can't get any lower. There's nowhere to go but up for our playoff succeses. THAT'S why the pressure is on Pittsburgh. If they lose, it could mean the end of an era. If we lose, same old Bengals. That's how I see it anyways.
Formerly w8ing 4 '08
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
OH MY GOD if we win this game - PlayerFormerlyKnownAsMousecop - 01-05-2016, 11:52 PM
RE: OH MY GOD if we win this game - Beaker - 01-06-2016, 12:32 AM
RE: OH MY GOD if we win this game - jj22 - 01-06-2016, 06:26 PM