Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Reasons Marvin Needs To Go
(01-07-2016, 03:44 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: We have put 3 players on IR this year, which is really low. Has to be way below the average. Our 3rd and 4th round picks played minimal snaps from scrimmage. We have no idea if these guys could even make an impact. Yet we had a GM who thought they were worth 3rd and 4th round picks.

Nobody else other than Marvin is responsible for these guys getting so little exposure.

I think Paul Dawson and Marcus Hardison are Duke Tobin picks. Marvin just doesn't do a good job using them. .

I'm pretty sure that Guenther has more input on who starts on defense - as well as the positional coaches.

I really don't understand your post at all.  Why would we put guys in if they aren't ready?  Makes no sense at all.  This team isn't 2-14, so there's no need for playing guys "just to see what they can do."

We haven't had a meaningless game this year.  Even the Ravens game was important for possible playoff seeding.  When do you want to get these guys in the game?  One game (as we saw this year) can determine whether or not a team finished with the #1 seed and a bye or the #3 seed.  That's too slim of a margin of error to tinker with the lineup.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two Reasons Marvin Needs To Go - Hammerstripes - 01-07-2016, 04:48 PM
RE: Two Reasons Marvin Needs To Go - J24 - 01-07-2016, 03:42 AM
RE: Two Reasons Marvin Needs To Go - Au165 - 01-07-2016, 09:27 AM