Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report: Bengals possibly experiment 5th round Uzomah at H - Back (
http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2015/05/31/cincinnati-bengals-tight-end-c-j-uzomah-has-star-potential/

This is a Quote taken from Rant Sport - Link Above
"Fortunately for Uzomah, he is impressing Bengals coaches in a big way already. Hayes said he may even be a candidate for H-back in the Bengals’ system. He’s a big body with unique strength and versatility who can run. This is a player that Bengals fans should be very excited about. While he may not gain immediate stardom, his future with the Bengals looks very bright."

I really hate when the Bengals take players out of their natural position. Ryan Hewitt was a good H-Back/Full Back last year.

Can't we just let TE's be.

We need 3 solid TE's 2 of them blockers. Don't need to be messing with a rookie out of his natural position.

Then again the Bengals were high on that UDFA John Peters(I think it was). Maybe they trying to squeeze people on to the roster.

This is just dumb if they really do. I'm probably over reacting but history has shown the Bengals love to experiment this.
[Image: 2qGWGd.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Report: Bengals possibly experiment 5th round Uzomah at H - Back ( - Lqhybrid25 - 06-02-2015, 10:41 AM