Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report: Bengals possibly experiment 5th round Uzomah at H - Back (
(06-02-2015, 10:48 AM)Lqhybrid25 Wrote: understatement! Not a lot of depth behind him. I literally spit my Coffee reading that!

Good laugh!!! Cause who keeps 2 full backs. Totally not making fun of you. Just found your comment humorous! 
+5 rating!

Always good to be funny when you weren't trying to be.... :blush:

Seriously, though, they might have some depth on the PS like Wilder, but having Uzomah being trained to play more than one position means they must think he has the intelligence to handle it.  Maybe that is why they reached for him over my guy that Baltimore took three plays later.   That actually shows some signs of change in the coaching staff.  I can't remember too many rookies that were trusted with a role like Hewitt's in the past.  Perhaps they are giving some of the younger guys more of a chance to make an impact.  Recent successes of players like Burfict, Hewitt, and even James Wright shows progress in playing younger guys that can make an impact. 

I have high hopes for guys like Dennard, Will Clarke, and Burkhead this season as well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Bengals possibly experiment 5th round Uzomah at H - Back ( - SHRacerX - 06-02-2015, 01:32 PM