Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From 8-0 to 0-5.... Will we be fooled again?
We all bought into the hype. 8-0 start. 12-4 regular season. This was our year to do great things. But once again, we blew it in the playoffs. This season is going to make it EXTREMELY difficult for me to get excited for future seasons. Regardless of how well we start, I just have no faith in the post-season. I hate to be so negative, but I don't see us even making the SB in the next decade, and probably a lot longer than that. At least not with Marv are the helm.

And then there's the issue of the refs being corrupt as f*ck. So the odds are pretty firmly stacked against us. But the bottom line is just because we start the season red hot.... it doesn't mean sh*t. I remember when we were 6...7...8-0 and people here were talking about 16-0 and the SB...... Hilarious

From this point forward, until we actually WIN a playoff game, I'm not getting excited again. I don't care if we go 15-1, earn homefield advantage throughout the playoffs, and get the first round bye....... I won't be fooled again. Whatever
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
From 8-0 to 0-5.... Will we be fooled again? - Adamantium - 01-10-2016, 09:59 AM