Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
People are buying into the media narrative..
I am really sick of this narrative that the Bengals players are some kind of dirty scumbag team. I clicked random blogs and youtube videos and was reading the comments and this is what they said,

"I'm a cowboys fan and I watched the game, I've never seen more dirty team than the bengals"

"Bengals are a Friggen joke, burfict should be banned "

"Bengals are the dirtiest team in football"

Wait, what did I miss? Where exactly did the bengals show they were the dirtiest team in the NFL? It's because the NFL media has a narrative. No one outside Bengals fans know what we have gone through here with the Steelers targeting players to win the game. (Palmer,huber,eifert,gio,etc). After the no call on Gio, the Bengals knew they were getting jobbed so they starting playing like the Steelers. The Bengals earned the playoff game, the stoolers were lucky to even be there. Steelers got away with murder the whole game..
The burfict hit was not an illegals hit, yet gets called for a PF??
Then jones gets a PF for a coach taunting him on the field??

THE BENGALS DID NOT PLAY DIRTY, THEY PLAYED LIKE STEELERS! SO SICK OF EVERYONE PAINTING THE BENGALS OUT AS THE BAD GUYS! They lost because of the fumble, not because they did some cheap shots.

Sorry if this is all over the place, took about 30 min with breaks in between.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
People are buying into the media narrative.. - tjcase85 - 01-10-2016, 10:46 AM