Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cam Newton Gets Five Year Extension
Flacco has a SB ring, he is obviously worth the $ because any fan of any team would probably pay around the 100 mil mark for a title win. Move on.

Cam Newton has taken very pedestrian teams into the playoffs. Cam Newton is better than a handful of QBs in the league. I'm not saying I would pay him that kind of money if I were CAR, but that's how desperate the league is for QBs right now. Go back and look at the names of some of the starters from last year.

Are you telling me a team like CLE wouldn't give up everything to have Cam Newton? What about the Jets or da Bears? How about the Titans or Bucs?(before the draft) Look at STL or BUF. Alex Smith is a backup posing as a starter out in KC. What about that dumpster fire out in Washington? Hell, the Broncos would probably give up noodle arm Manning and his bloated team killing contract for Cam Newton.

Bottom line, if you have a QB that could start for at least 10 other teams....you are probably going to wind up paying around 20+ mil for that QB.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cam Newton Gets Five Year Extension - Ben Richards - 06-03-2015, 10:11 PM