Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict suspended first 3 games of 2016 season
(01-12-2016, 01:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Lets see how much you love it when other teams start retaliating against our offensive players.

I love Burfict and don't want to lose him.  but he has to change or he will do more damage than good.

This is what I don't think some people get.  There are no moral victories, no "we all know which team really won the game".  All we know is that one team is now done for the year and the other is playing in the Divisional round.

I saw Terrell Davis yesterday talking about Burfict.  He talked about his athletic prowess and what a great linebacker he is, how he is truly a "game changer".  He then went on to call him a "knucklehead".  He said "there is a reason he was a first round talent and wasn't even drafted, his knucklehead plays go all the way back to college".  He argued that for all the great plays, you know there is something bad coming.

Also, it does not take a mental wizard to figure out teams are going to start retaliating.  Hell, many posters on here are bringing up hits from 8-10 years ago and praising Burfict for equaling the score.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict suspended first 3 games of 2016 season - OrlandoBengal - 01-12-2016, 02:03 PM