Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I currently live in Minnesota
And it's kind of funny....

Vikings fans are very comparable to Bengals fans. After that unusual Wild Card weekend I headed into work yesterday and as soon as I got in one of my co-workers goes "Hey sorry man.... I feel your pain" lol. I went about my day discussing the games with my fellow Viking fans and all of them were in agreement that the Bengals got screwed in that game against the Steelers. They acknowledged that the Bengals did sort of give the game away, but they said the Steelers were obviously favored in that game. They also said the Bengals should have just kneeled it instead of trying to run with Hill. One of my co-workers was actually quite livid about Hill's fumble saying "Why the hell was that dude trying to run so hard on that play? Just take what you can get and go down. Don't try to run like you're Adrian Peterson..... oh wait, he did run like Adrian Peterson because that idiot fumbled the game away too". I was laughing so hard. They were also talking about how they feel both of our teams are cursed and how it's pretty much our fate to always be losers.

But yeah, it's kind of funny the way they joke around with me knowing I'm a Bengals fan. It's all very friendly. Stuff like "Hey how's Mike Zimmer, oh yeah we stole him" and "Got anymore garbage like Jerome Simpson you wanna give us?".
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
I currently live in Minnesota - Matt_Crimson - 01-12-2016, 10:32 AM
RE: I currently live in Minnesota - McC - 01-12-2016, 12:22 PM
RE: I currently live in Minnesota - Beaker - 01-12-2016, 02:18 PM
RE: I currently live in Minnesota - McC - 01-12-2016, 05:32 PM
RE: I currently live in Minnesota - McC - 01-12-2016, 05:47 PM