Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers scared of retribution from their dirty hits.
(01-14-2016, 01:00 PM)McC Wrote: You're talking about paybacks?  And, once again, the cluelessness of Steeler fans presents itself loudly and clearly.

The only thing dirty about that play was the clear violation of the rules.  But, you're the Steelers.  The rules don't apply. 

When Peter King talks about the win at all costs mentality, he's talking straight to you.

You guys are like the Soviet Union--the ends will always justify the means.

You get one Bengal acting like a savage, in other words, like a Steeler, and you can't shed enough crocodile tears over it.
  This is a case of reaping what thou hast sown.  And this board is proof of how ill equipped you guys are to handle it.

What lunacy will your guys unleash Saturday if it the game gets away from you?  Oh, I know--whatever it takes.  WHATEVER it takes, rules, player safety, sanity or reason be damned. 

I just wonder, after he robs the Broncos locker room, what is Jerry Porter's role this week?  Also, what coach is in charge of assaulting Bronco players on the sidelines this week?  Who is in charge of tripping ball carriers?  Which one is in charge of running onto the field?  Whose knees will DeCastro be going after?

The most pathetic thing about it is that you Steeler fans know the score, admit it or not.

This is spot on, they act lunch of bunch of little girls as the watch Burfict act like Ward, Porter and Harrison. It scares them, it is obvious. It scares the Steelers players as well as Burfict has no issue paying back every Steelers dirty play (you listening Garvin) that has happened the past 15 years. He is a one man wrecking crew and Steelers players and fans know it. My only advice to Burfict is to be smart enough to know you can legally punish your opponents so no need to do anything illegal. Quit being stupid, be an enforcer using your passion and toughness so you can hang around and keep doing it the next 10 years.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers scared of retribution from their dirty hits. - Luvnit2 - 01-14-2016, 01:08 PM