Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
List of QBs with most passing yards in first four seasons.
(06-04-2015, 05:13 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: http://www.cincyjungle.com/2015/6/2/8715341/most-passing-yards-first-four-seasons

For a guy who everyone says "can't throw," Andy sure has thrown for a lot of yards.   I am rooting for him.  I think he has the talent to put it together and win a playoff game and more  I really want him to succeed.  I'll admit some of my reasons are not football related.  He's a fabulous face for the Bengals, a guy who gives to others and doesn't get in trouble.  A guy who has supported Cincinnati Children's Hospital, which is near and dear to my heart, along with other charities.  So do I want him to succeed?  Absolutely.  I am really rooting for him this year because I think it's his last chance to win a playoff game before the Bengals move on.

I really hope he does as well Bonnie. Dalton's problems have never been that he can't throw, and a lot of the blah, blah the press writes and you hear on here.

I really hope Hue and Marvin can pull their heads out of their asses and quit trying to mold Andy into this or that. I hope they can learn to game-plan to his strengths and quit trying to make "their plan" work !

I believe this has been a very large part of Andy's problem, how much is unknown but I'd like to find out !

Here's to Andy
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: List of QBs with most passing yards in first four seasons. - bengalfan74 - 06-04-2015, 09:31 AM