Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
List of QBs with most passing yards in first four seasons.
(06-04-2015, 11:17 AM)jason Wrote: 2013 schedule was tough.  2014 schedule had a horrible flow to it.  The bye was useless, 3 road games in a row...  They won 10 and 11 games.

The 2013 team was probably the best all around team we've seen in years, so what's the point? They were 8-0 at home and they beat some good teams in the regular season. Showing that our best team in years overcame a rough schedule doesn't really go against what I'm saying.

The 2010 team wasn't as bad as the super Andy homers want to claim. These nerds want to say "it's not excuses, it's reasons!" for everything pro-Andy related, yet they call anything I'll say about 2010 "excuses".

That's why I'm not going into this again. Anyone that thinks Andy is a "good" QB can have fun and think that. Just know the proof is out there that shows otherwise unless you want to cherry pick 2 stats and forget the rest and not actually watch him play the game.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: List of QBs with most passing yards in first four seasons. - djs7685 - 06-04-2015, 11:22 AM