Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
List of QBs with most passing yards in first four seasons.
(06-10-2015, 01:16 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Here's my issue as simply as I can put it.

"Andy is good because he has some better stats than Carson."

"Gresham sucks because he's not as good as other TEs in the league."

Those mindsets come from some of the same people on here, and that doesn't make sense to me. Why not compare Gresh to the TEs of the past 10 years in Cincinnati if that's how you want to judge the QB? Why not judge Andy against the other QBs in the league if that's how you want to judge Gresh? My issue isn't with anyone that remains consistent and fair in their comparisons. If you're consistent, then my point isn't about you.

Also, where are people talking about how bad he is? I've honestly not seen even 1 person that isn't a troll account saying that he's terrible. There are a few in this thread that are definitely overhyping the guy, but I don't see much of the opposite on this message board. The new board has seemingly weeded out a lot of the anti-Andy trolls.

Carson is definitely better than some are willing to give him credit for, but with how he left here, some people will always hold that against him and critique him MUCH harder than they would if he left on good terms. CP is a solid QB and had an amazing couple of years. He was considered top 3 at his position for at least a year or two, and that's impressive.

Gresham doesn't even play for this team anymore, and when he did, most of the complaints were about his head being in the wrong place, not that he wasn't better than some other TE playing for some other team.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: List of QBs with most passing yards in first four seasons. - WhoDeyWho - 06-10-2015, 01:28 PM