Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
List of QBs with most passing yards in first four seasons.
(06-16-2015, 08:41 PM)Rhinocero23 Wrote: lol...so you think that there is no logical explanation of why a player may have a negative trending stat in their 7th season as compared to their 2nd. I do not even know how to get my mind around the stupidity of that thought. Your blind dislike of "the quitter" comes across as blind admiration of the "noodle arm ginger".

Reality is Palmer told a shitty owner to take his money and stick in in his ass...you are offended by this. The same owner told the current QB...I don't really believe in you, here is a contract that lets me wash my hands of you sooner rather than later...and this doesn't offend you. It's clear you are a fan of Mike Brown not the players and thats cool. He is the owner but trying to defend a legacy of losing by blaming everybody but the one guy who has overseen it all is to say the least silly.  

Four straight trips to the playoffs and getting embarrassed is not turning the corner. If you look just a few years further back it is 6 trips to the playoffs only to exit day one. The more current group of players boast a losing record against their division, against teams over .500 and of course playoff teams.

See the sig. It reads as if they are Andy's stats alone, but they are the team stats while he has been here. I only use it to temper the silliness of the "Andy is a very good QB,  looks at his record" argument as if it is his record alone. The figures don't lie but liars figure. It is evident this team is not good against top competition and that includes Andy. He gets the heat because he shrinks the most when the pressure is on. 

A negative trending stat?  That's rich.  You mean like Dalton's fourth year which had a new OC?  BTW, Palmer ran the same offense from day 1.  You think I have a "blind dislike" for Palmer?  What is so blind about a guy that got paid a ton of money in a front loaded contract and walked away from said contract before the conclusion?  I supported him 100% when he was the QB, but no longer.  Instead of making his team a winner, a la Kurt Warner, who took two of the worst franchises in the NFL to Super Bowls, he just quit.  And what has happened since he left?  Four consecutive playoff appearances. 

Your sig makes me laugh.  Here you are on Jungle Noise, but you like to put down the leader of the team with any stat that you feel justifies your attitude.  If you actually watched all four playoff games, Dalton played poorly in the first two.  The second two, he played fairly well.  His team did not play well in any of the four, especially his offensive line and the defense.  Does that mean they both (the defense and offensive line) suck and we should all post the yards and sacks that were allowed by them in our sigs?  Of course not.  But if it gives you some sort of satisfaction being the town crier then boo hoo away.  It really just points to a lack of understanding. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: List of QBs with most passing yards in first four seasons. - SHRacerX - 06-17-2015, 08:28 AM