Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Troubling day to be a Bengals fan...
I'm not doing very well w/ all of this.
I thought by now I might have settled down a bit.

You remember in The Hunger Games last movie how Peeta reacts when he sees Katniss - just goes off the charts cray and wants to choke her to death? That's what I'm afraid my reaction is to anyone I might see in a Steelers Jersey right now. It's not healthy at all. Each day my attitude has been growing worse and worse.

I'm taking a break for awhile. I don't even know what that means exactly. Posting here has become a bit of a routine for me lately, but I think I need some more positive outlets to settle me down, if it's possible (and if it is, I really need to try). I promise I'll be back. I don't know if it's a couple weeks, a month, a couple months... I just know I have to try and think about some other things so I can pay attention more when it counts. I just read a post about fans peeing on Steelers fans, and started to think how courageous that was and if I could build up to doing that. That's not me at all. I think it's terrible behavior, and I should feel embarrassed about it. But when my first reaction to reading about it is admiration because it was done to fans who root for The Steelers... I know I need a break. I will really miss you all for however long it takes me to get my head on straight. Peace!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Troubling day to be a Bengals fan... - West Union KennyG - 01-19-2016, 02:11 AM