Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Have and Still Need A Top Linebacker Pick
(02-05-2016, 01:45 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: It's actually a pretty darn good LB FA. The Bengals could easily pick up a couple of guys who would fix their LB troubles without having to break the bank. Pick up Mark Barron (yes, he's a LB now) and say a Zach Brown. Both 2nd tier FAs, but both huge improvements over what they currently have.

Mark Barron (26), Zach Brown (26), Vontaze Burfict (26)... you'd then be significantly more talented and also younger at LB, turning a position of need into a position of strength without having to spend huge FA money while also opening up your draft possibilities more.

I still have a hard time thinking of Barron as a Linebacker, how much does he weigh now?

I wanted Barron anyways because he can play Safety and Linebacker but i didn't think of him as primarily a Linebacker until
you just said it. Watched a lot of Barron in college and wanted us to draft him but i have not watched much of him in the NFL.

I like the Zach Brown thought for sure. Good stuff.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Have and Still Need A Top Linebacker Pick - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-05-2016, 08:02 PM