Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
History. Most underrated Bengal....among Bengal fans
(01-29-2016, 02:32 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: The point of all this is simple.  He joined and played on some truly awful teams.  Historic even.  He was misused.  And as soon as he situations started to improve he was hurt.  I think, given the right circumstances, he could have had a much, much better career.  I can only imagine the damage he could do running underneath routes in an offense like we have now, or on the Pats, or Packers, etc.  And for these reason I think Warrick is underrated by Bengals fans.  He was more than just another bust.

Agree 100%.

Warrick was one of the most exciting players I have ever seen in college.  I was thrilled when we got him.  I knew he was pretty small for the NFL, but WRs were not as big back then either.  And even if he did not put up huge receiving numbers I thought he could add a lot through the return game and running reverses.  He was so ellusive we just had to get the ball in his hands.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: History. Most underrated Bengal....among Bengal fans - fredtoast - 01-29-2016, 02:41 PM