Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
History. Most underrated Bengal....among Bengal fans
(01-28-2016, 11:20 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: My boy Tony McGee

(01-29-2016, 02:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Two excellent choices.  I never understood why so many people hated on Tory.  

Tony McGee is another old school selection.  Stared 8 years for the Bengals.  Had 55 catches for 754 yards (13.7 avg) in '95.  He is one of those guys who gets no love because he played during the worast stretch in Bengal history.

BTW someone here is a John Copeland fan.  Is that you?

Thank you, Shake! For once, I WASN'T the first guy to mention him, lol Wink. Still, IMO, the best all-around TE this team has ever had. When all is said and done though, Eifert probably takes that title.

As for Copeland, that's also me; superb run defender, a better Robert Geathers than Robert Geathers himself. Also believe he was the last (first too?) Alabama defender that started for us, aside from Dre.

(01-29-2016, 05:00 PM)Deanlj69 Wrote: James Francis-- just a solid player
Peter Warrick--I know he was mentioned but I agree he was not utilized properly earlier in his career with terrible quarterbacks and then was injured as he started to develop
Tremain Mack--great kick returner for a couple of years

Agree as well with the above; Mack is awesome in video games at safety, too.

Anyone remember my first sig? It had:

Copeland
McGee
Wilkinson
Francis
Tovar

That's a who's who of underrated/underappreciated players.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: History. Most underrated Bengal....among Bengal fans - Truck_1_0_1_ - 01-29-2016, 05:08 PM