Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Early Reports Are Positive For Eifert's Injury
I was wigging out and figured that, with our luck, Eifert would be out for all of next season and would have a limp forever, but 247 Sports says that early reports are positive:

Quote:The worst case scenario for any player participating in the Pro Bowl is to come out with an injury, which is what happened to Cincinnati Bengals tight end Tyler Eifert on Sunday night.

Eifert left Sunday's Pro Bowl in the fourth quarter in a walking a boot. Fortunately, early reports on the injury indicated the injury is not serious.

"Initial tests on Eifert were good," reported Geoff Hobson of Bengals.com Sunday night. "When he gets back to Cincy there'll be more tests to hopefully confirm nothing major."

Eifert suggested the same following the game.

“I don’t really know what happened. I jammed my heel. I’ll be good,” Eifert said, per Bengals.com.

Great news and sounds like he'll be back soon and be 100% next year, which is amazing because our offense can be one of the tops in the league with him and everyone else healthy.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Early Reports Are Positive For Eifert's Injury - BFritz21 - 02-01-2016, 10:22 PM