Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Already being picked to miss 2016 playoffs
(02-10-2016, 01:53 AM)jowczarski Wrote: This is one of those things "we" are told to do because it generates just this -- shares/hits etc. Look at Graziano's "prediction" that the Bengals will win the Super Bowl next year. No one actually read that or they wouldn't be sharing it. It wasn't a "prediction" -- he said at some point Charlie Brown is going to kick the ball.

The Bengals were also a team that was going to miss the playoffs last year (and my partner Paul Dehner Jr. said it's happened several times the last few years) -- and the Ravens were going to the Super Bowl. Part of this is national perception. Yes, people will forget Dalton was a top 5 MVP candidate before he was hurt. Marvin isn't a media darling. The Bengals don't woo the national media.

Right now, if I had to - I'd peg them at 10-6/11-5 and either the AFC North champs or a WC team, battling with the Steelers provided good health again.

(02-10-2016, 12:21 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: We were picked not to repeat last off season as well.

I'm pretty sure we've been picked to miss the postseason every year since the 2011 season.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Already being picked to miss 2016 playoffs - Bengal Dude - 02-11-2016, 05:18 PM