Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Already being picked to miss 2016 playoffs
(02-09-2016, 11:28 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Who are these 6 impactful starters?

Andre Smith
Marvin Jones

Pac-man
Illoka
Nelson
Hall?

Honestly, I don't see 6 guys that need to be re-signed.  I see 4 starters (Jones x 2, Nelson and Iloka)

What was the bengals "base" formation? Probably, 3 wrs, 1 te, right? It wasn't a 2 te set, nor would I have thought it was with a fb, either.

The 6 could be Marvin jones, mo sanu), Andre Smith, pacman (3rd CB is often viewed as a "starter"), George Iloka, Reggie Nelson.

Or Leon Hall.

Of course, this doesn't count the rotational players of Vinnie Rey, wallace Gilberry, pat Sims, Brandon Thompson, Eric Winston, E lamur.

Nor does it take into consideration the departure of my 3 defensive coaches and an oc ("upgraded" to the thrice passed over qb coach).

This team is going to be different. Different players, probably less experience, and with a lot of new positional coaches.

The steelers changes are the return of the best rb in football, a great center, a lt, and a healthy Big Ben (until he is not).

The Ravens and steelers were in the top 5 of games missed by starters ( so we're the patriots).
The bengals were among the lowest with games missed.

It is always interest in the afc north.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Already being picked to miss 2016 playoffs - Bengalfan11164 - 02-22-2016, 10:06 PM