Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Am I missing something about our free agents?
(02-14-2016, 06:42 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: He is a very good RT. To believe otherwise is ludicrous. He had a bad 2014 season. He had concussion issues during camp and barely practiced at all. Had ankle problems, and had a torn tricep. In 2015 he was very up and down. But he didn't get beat. He just had penalties.

A ton of PFF's grade lately goes towards penalties. And honestly, they have regressed tremendously since then. You can ask Truck if you'd like, an un-biased opinion. And He was great in 2012 and 2013.

Also, your numbers are wrong. Smith did not play in 7 seasons. He's played in 6. And it doesn't matter where he was drafted, it matters how you contribute. And Smith has contributed greatly. His biggest question mark was his work ethic. Not once since he's been drafted has anyone questioned it. Smith is still a good RT.

Also, they listed Schwartz above Smith. That alone shows you that you need to take it with a grain of salt. It says he allowed 43 QB pressures and there was 705 passing snaps. Which isn't true. There was 609 passing attempts. They were sacked 53 times. So if you add that up, that's 662 passing snaps. And a lot of those sacks were on him.

I'm not saying PFF is the greatest, but you're the one who brought up how PFF says how amazing he is, so I showed you that no, they haven't said that. Can't use a site as your proof and then when someone uses that same site to prove you wrong, discredit the site.

Also, my number are not wrong. He has been in the NFL for 7 seasons. I am pretty capable of counting low numbers fairly easily. Andre Smith was drafted in 2009.

1. 2009
  2. 2010
  3. 2011
  4. 2012
  5. 2013
  6. 2014
  7. 2015
Basic math, bro.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Am I missing something about our free agents? - TheLeonardLeap - 02-14-2016, 07:48 PM