Poll: Do you want more posts like this?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bodine: Where he needs to improve in year 2
(06-09-2015, 05:28 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Hand placement is a by product of physical ability. Punching is a physical ability. A good punch gets hands inside. Wide hands are more a physical limitation than a technique issue. 

Again, you have jumped to the erroneous conclusion I said he can't or will not get better. You fail to grasp the concept of what I said. 

I will state this again: Players tend to get better at what they are already good at. They do not often magically get good at something they were bad at. AJ Green will never be a go across the middle tough guy WR. Andy Dalton will never be a Brett Favre cannon armed gun slinger. Mo Sanu will never be a Randy Moss deep threat. 

As far as the bolded goes, that's the biggest load of horseshit ever on these boards and you know it. 

Spin freddy spin. 

The point of this thread was to discuss his issues as a blocker. You think he has none. I get it. Move on. 

I am tired of going around in circles.

Hand placement is not a physical limitation.  It is technique.  You are just wrong about this.  Please tell me exactly what limits Bodine's hands from being placed inside instead of wide?  You can't just make something up and claim it is true.

Almost every NFL player improves over his rookie season.  To say Bodine probably won't is ridiculous.

But you don't really want to have a discussion.  Instead you just want to argue.  that is why you threw out the strawman lie about me thinking Bodine has no issues as a blocker.  Just another example of you just making something up and claiming it is true.

It is a shame that someone who goes to all the trouble you do to make threads like this can't have a grown up discussion about them.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bodine: Where he needs to improve in year 2 - fredtoast - 06-09-2015, 06:10 PM