Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals given a "C" Rating for 2015 Season
(02-25-2016, 11:26 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Basically you are ignoring every other game Dalton played in '15 and are still trying to judge him based on '11-'14.  You sound like one of the guys who always disliked Dalton anyway and just can't let go of the hate.

If you did not see Dalton take a huge step forward in '15 then I don't know what to say.  If past history 100% controlled what happened last year then how do you explain Daltons 106 passer rating?

And I guess the first game against the Steelers last year never even happened, right?

And since you are so into history, what happened tha last time the Bengals played the steelers late in the season with a playoff spot on the line?
Such BS! I get sick and tired of reading of the alleged hatred of Andy Dalton. No one here is hating. It's as simple as this Fred, you don't agree with him because you refuse to believe the truth. Some of us realize "Andy is subject to not performing well during the playoffs." 
How can anyone blame fans or the media for concerns about Andy in regards to the playoffs? 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals given a "C" Rating for 2015 Season - Hammerthis - 02-29-2016, 04:59 PM