Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pacman to Hardy: Stories of Redemption?
(05-10-2016, 04:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually yes we do.  All Janay did was push him away.  She never even raised her hand, and Rice knocked her out.  Any Police officer who did that would be in trouble.

The way she suddenly pulls her head back before she pushes him away makes it look like he spit in her face.

If you're going to sit and nitpick at the video I'm not sure what to tell you.

Look up Janay Rice's account if you're so compelled prior to her lunge, or even her screaming/berating.

"I know some people disagreed with me publicly apologizing. I'm not saying that what Ray did wasn't wrong. He and I both know it was wrong. It's been made clear to him that it was wrong. But at the same time, who am I to put my hands on somebody? I had already apologized to Ray, and I felt that I should take responsibility for what I did. Even though this followed the Ravens' suggested script, I owned my words.”

“As we were arguing, he was on his phone and not looking at me,” Janay said, via ESPN.com’s story. “I went to reach for his phone, and when he grabbed it back, he spit at me and I slapped him.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pacman to Hardy: Stories of Redemption? - THE Bigzoman - 05-10-2016, 08:04 PM