Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Is it time to move on from Dalton
(03-19-2016, 05:04 PM)PDub80 Wrote: ^ Which proves my point. AJ McCarron did virtually the exact same thing, only in a bigger game. A game that he had won until Hill fumbled it away. A game which Dalton has filled his pants in 4 times in a row.

You proved my point, though, with that instance you broought up. Virtually the same guy, only in his 4th game McCarron looked as good or better than AD in his 5th season. Especially in pressure games.

A game or two spread out here and there is BS for the talent around him. He wilts and shrinks far more than he rises. Not... even... close.

You do realize that Dalton tore up the #1 ranked defense that game, right? He had 331 yards and 2 TDs even though they took back a 72 yard TD from a ticky tack penalty. While McCarron struggled to get a first down against one of the worst defenses in the league in the playoff game. Only a fool would think that McCarron did anything remotely close to what Dalton did in that Seahawks game.

The funny thing is that Dalton only had good talent around him 2 years (2013 and 2015). All of the other years he had sub par talent around him. I always think it's funny that people want to say that he's had good talent just because AJ Green is on the team.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it time to move on from Dalton - Brownshoe - 03-19-2016, 05:14 PM