Poll: Gio or Hill?
Giovani Bernard
Jeremy Hill
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Gio or Hill get more touches next season?
(03-21-2016, 11:38 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: If he got pulled from a game in 2014 for injury, it went unreported because the season ended, or was cramps or something.

You're comparing one game at the end of a season against an ENTIRE season. I don't buy that he was hurt for half or an entire season and the Bengals never listed him on the injury report. The Bengals don't play Patriots games with their injury report.

Come on man..read what you just typed...He got hurt in the 2014 playoff game and it was a lingering injury into the 2015 season...As I said earlier Lapham mentioned many times last year thru the first 6 weeks or so that he could see it in practice and even in the locker room just walking around...They guy was basically limping (a hitch in the giddy up as Lapham said) every day...Not making excuses just saying that I believe from what I observed and heard that the guy was not 100%... Maybe he was injured but the doctors said he could play thru it with no further injuries...I have no idea but I clearly did not see the same player last year that I saw the year before...Just getting outside and exploding like before...That extra gear...

BTW thanks for backing up the stats on GIO between the tackles!!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should Gio or Hill start next season? - spazz70 - 03-21-2016, 12:12 PM