Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
PFF believes the Bengals' roster has gotten worse.
I didn't read the full PFF article about it, but I'm assuming that since they used 2014 grades, MJ grading low last year probably hurts the d-line when in reality he'll probably perform closer to 2013 level than 2014.

Sanu isn't going to be a starter this year.

Peko is terrible, but he was here last year, so we didn't really downgrade. If anything, the return of Sims and MJ mean heavy rotation on the line again, meaning less Peko snaps. Shouldn't that thought consider it an upgrade in a way?

Geathers was by FAR the worst 4-3 DE according to PFF last season, and he's gone. No upgrade there?

Burfict didn't play much at all last season (actually graded overall negative due to penalties FWIW), and our LB play was trash anyway, so how did it get so much worse according to their numbers?

Bodine = Bodine.

I'm not even talking about my personal opinion in most of this, it's purely using PFF's grades to try and figure this out. My question is, how did we get worse? I can understand if they said we didn't improve by much, but how the hell did we get worse?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFF believes the Bengals' roster has gotten worse. - djs7685 - 06-11-2015, 01:31 PM