Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Marvin Lewis and Bengals agree on contract extension
(04-14-2016, 06:14 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: maybe they should have played harder for their coach.

Marvin hasnt played a single snap and last i check the football players on the field were the ones failing to win games.
This is beyond ludicrous.  Maybe two Hall of Fame players should have tried harder?  Yeah, because you make it to the Hall of Fame by half assing it...

You really don't think the coaching, the schemes, and the in game adjustments play greatly into the outcome?  By that logic, Mike Brown should save a bundle of money every year and have you coach the team.
(04-14-2016, 06:30 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Still just speculation.  I say we will win a playoff game this year.  You guarantee we won't.

We just have to wait and see who is right.

No one that I have seen is "guaranteeing" that the team won't win a playoff game this year.  Many people are pointing out that Marvin's history would say the probability of playoff success (some of us would actually like to see the team win more than one playoff game, but that's a whole other conversation) is slim, but I don't see people guaranteeing failure.  I have seen you say "we will win a playoff game this year", which is pretty close to a guarantee, but that is all.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin Lewis and Bengals agree on contract extension - OrlandoBengal - 04-15-2016, 01:35 PM