Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CJD Draft using Fanspeak
(04-14-2016, 08:42 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Yea, DE was something I was hoping to get to a little quicker, but the value was never really there.

I do find it unlikely that Treadwell will be there, but you never know what other teams' top priorities are. There's a high end prospect that falls 10 to 15 slots each year, I think. Last year, it was Breshard Perriman and Bud Dupree. The year before that, it was Dennard, Sharrif Floyd in 2013, DeCastro (who we were all positive would be gone by #17) in 2012. So there's some hope.

But I do think Doctson has a good shot at being there as well, so I think we get a top receiver regardless.

As for the Jaylon Smith and Hargrave picks...I have no idea. That was just one of those things. It may have been a computer error that messed up their rankings haha. I really don't know. 

Needless to say, if we got this draft 3 weekends from now, I'd be a pretty happy man.

Jaylon Smith and Hargrave could both fall a way. Jaylon for his injuries and Hargrave cause of small school competition.

This is entirely possible. Treadwell could also fall cause of his lack of speed and just dominating no name Corners.

But with Treadwell's hands i doubt we pass him up. I might like Doctson a little more than Quan cause of his speed and
his ability to high point the ball but i would love either pick. I would be a happy fella myself with this draft. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
CJD Draft using Fanspeak - CJD - 04-13-2016, 09:54 AM
RE: CJD Draft using Fanspeak - CJD - 04-14-2016, 08:42 AM
RE: CJD Draft using Fanspeak - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-14-2016, 05:51 PM
RE: CJD Draft using Fanspeak - SHRacerX - 04-14-2016, 08:52 AM