Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nate's 2nd and muchly improved Mock...
1st round - Shilique Calhoun DE Michigan State - This keeps our DE rotation tops which we need in order
to destroy QB's. Big time improvement over what we saw from Gilberry and the rest of the backups lately.
Can rush the passer and stop the run, has the size we like in our Ends but can get low unlike Hunt.

2nd round - Michael Thomas WR Ohio State - He only falls this far cause teams want speed early at the WR
position, but this dude is polished, is a great route runner, hands and we already like him.

3rd round - Hassan Ridgeway DT Texas- He only falls cause of the DT depth in this draft. He is a great
run stopper and can also rush the passer. We finally get that dual threat DT next to Geno that will punish OL's
for doubling Geno.

4th round - Evan Boehm C Missouri - This helps the team the most. Center with upside to solidify the OL.

5th round - Kolby Listenbee WR TCU - The double dip and this be my guy. Great size, speed and can return
kicks. Kolby only falls cause teams only think of Doctson when thinking of TCU, but i doubt he falls any further
than this.

6th round - Juston Burris CB NC State - Talented depth in the Secondary.

7th round - Tyler Ervin RB San Jose State - I think we will draft a RB late after losing both Wilder and Watson
this Offseason. This guy is fast and can return kicks. Only falls cause of where he played. This guy was dominant
there though.

Thoughts?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Nate's 2nd and muchly improved Mock... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-13-2016, 03:09 PM