Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting Mock from Scout.com
(04-27-2016, 01:18 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I guess I view it differently than you, as there are numerous instances where the article mentions a team would be much more likely to focus on another position, but they slot that team with taking a player outside of that position (or positions). Almost like the entire mock is comprised of BPA regardless of need.

Examples:

• Bosa to JAX when it states the Jags would rather land a CB or LB there...and then Myles Jack is taken one pick later.
  • Treadwell to TEN when it states they need help on both OL and DL...and then Taylor Decker going 3 picks later. Decker actually would fit well with TEN as he's had to protect mobile QBs at Ohio St.
  • Lee to DET when it states that MLB is far more of a need...only to have Ragland taken a pick later.
  • Apple to NYJ when it states that the Jets would be very unlikely to actually take Apple anyway.
  • Doctson to SEA when it states he doesn't really fit in the Seahawks scheme...this mock just thinks Doctson should go in the early to mid 20's range.

You have a better thought out response to this than I.  Mine was more knee jerk.  You make good points.

Thanks for your reply
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Interesting Mock from Scout.com - 3wt - 04-27-2016, 12:35 PM
RE: Interesting Mock from Scout.com - 3wt - 04-27-2016, 02:59 PM