Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 firsts, 2 seconds, 2 thirds, 1 fourth, all top 100
(05-11-2016, 09:39 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm not saying the Browns will be good or this will work, but they no longer employ the people who drafted Weeden, Richardson, Manziel etc.  New people can make a difference (think of what Duke Tobin has done for us) or just stink in new ways.  The fact that Hue has been talking up RGIII and Cody Kessler makes me think they are trending more towards "stink in new ways" though.

I'm pretty sure they've been changing the people who have been drafting all along. The ones who drafted Couch were not the ones who drafted Brady Quinn and those were not the ones who drafted Colt McCoy, who were not the ones who drafted Weeden, who were not the ones who drafted Manziel.

The team's leadership is a merry-go-round. From Carmon Policy and Butch Davis to Chris Palmer to Phil Savage and Romeo Crennel to George Kokinis and Eric Mangini to Mike Holmgren and Eric Mangini to Mike Holmgren and Shurmur to Michael Lombardi and Rob Chudzinski to Ray Farmer and Mike Pettine and now to Sashi Brown and Hue Jackson.

There's some seriously high profile names on that list.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 firsts, 2 seconds, 2 thirds, 1 fourth, all top 100 - BengalChris - 05-19-2016, 09:51 PM