Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carlos wants NFL sack record.
(06-17-2015, 07:17 PM)3wt Wrote: In a recent interview I think Hayes said that Carlos needs to learn to finish.

I'm not sure what that is:  more effort at the end of his rush, not giving up, taking bad final angles.  I don't know.  Hopefully Hayes is telling Carlos more than just, "you have to finish better"

I think having a strong supporting cast around him again is going to really help him.   He's definitely got the ability.

I think it was for all of us to see last season, he missed atleast half of the sacks he got.

That adds up to 18 sacks if he can finish the tackle on the QB...
(06-17-2015, 07:22 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Homie better work on finishing, not starting better. Getting double digit sacks would be a good start too.

Yes sir.
(06-17-2015, 09:05 PM)OSUfan Wrote: Carlos sounds motivated. I as well like the reports I hear all along the defensive line. It sounds as if the entire unit is highly motivated. I think the rotation was highly missed last season. I feel Gilberry is a very good situational player but not a great starting player. I think Gilberry could be a very productive rotational player on the interior of the line on passing downs. A good guy for Hardison to learn from.

Reports on Will Clarke seem cautiously optimistic as well. I for one look forward to see what he can bring to this defense in his second season.

Yeah, it is not far fetched if Geno gets back to being what he was and MJ and the entire rotation get back to what they were.

We should be right back in the sack race.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carlos wants NFL sack record. - 3wt - 06-17-2015, 07:17 PM
RE: Carlos wants NFL sack record. - OSUfan - 06-17-2015, 09:05 PM
RE: Carlos wants NFL sack record. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-17-2015, 10:13 PM