Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Review - Wk 2 vs Chargers
There are now only 17 Sundays until Opening Day of the 2016 season. Join me as I look back, week by week, on the season just gone. The highs, the lows, the what might have beens and the future superstars...

Week 2
San Diego Chargers come to the Jungle

I'm going to do this a little differently this week and post my thoughts on a game that I have long forgotten (for some reason I thought we were @Baltimore in week 2) before and after I've watched the game.

The game in Oakland showed a great deal of promise for the team - the offense in particular looked good, as did our run defense. Now we have the rematch of that playoff game that we should have won against a Chargers team that have just been on the road and scored big in their win against Detroit.

The potential for this one to be a high scoring game is here, but will our passing defense hold up against Philip Rivers this time around? Can Tyler Eifert continue his red zone TD streak? Or will this be the game where our indiscipline costs us?

Adam Jones has scraped past the NFL's discipline with just a fine after his altercation with Amari Cooper so is available to play.

Let's find out! See you after I've watched the game...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
2015 Review - Wk 2 vs Chargers - bengal kitten uk - 05-14-2016, 11:09 AM
RE: 2015 Review - Wk 2 vs Chargers - J24 - 05-14-2016, 04:07 PM