Poll: Will Andy Silence his Critics?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Andy Dalton put Doubters to rest this year?
(05-13-2015, 02:05 PM)Toy Cannon Wrote: I'm hoping that upgrading the offensive line will allow Andy to improve his play.

1. Andy has had one of the best offensive lines in the NFL around him for most of his career.

2. Barring freak injury, the offensive line will be the same 5 starters as it was last year, so I don't know where you're getting that they "upgraded the offensive line" for 2015.

As to whether he will put doubters to rest...I hope so. I don't know if he will, but I really hope he does. I don't think I'm as stubborn as some people on here when it comes to Andy. I know that some will have a problem with him if we lose in the WC round again (even if it isn't his fault), if he doesn't throw for 5,000 yards and 40 TDs, or whatever other unnecessary achievements people want to see.

I just want to see a mix between the 2013 gun slinging Andy and the 2014 weeks 1-6 efficient, comfortable in the pocket Andy. I also need to see him not crap his pants in the playoff game, assuming we make it again. His 2016 salary isn't crazy, it's $13.?? million. I think he definitely has the ability to earn that, but he absolutely needs to improve to give the team more chances to win football games. I believe in Andy, and I hope he doesn't end up making me look foolish for saying that.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Andy Dalton put Doubters to rest this year? - djs7685 - 05-13-2015, 02:15 PM