Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ravens employ Ray Rice again.....
(05-29-2016, 07:16 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I used to think that you couldn't be this stupid, but you're proving me wrong today!

This keeps getting better and better!!!

Hilarious

Show me another time where the legal system is flawed when there's videos showing exactly what happened.

When you're finished with that, tell me why the NFL, which has a hard stance on violence towards women, wouldn't punish Rice for the incident, especially with his history?

You really wanna get into a flawed justice system what with all the police murdering of unarmed black men and children in recent memory? But that's for P&R.

Rice got axed because the NFL lied and got caught and had to protect the shield. Too bad the damage was done.

It's amazing the world view you have when your actually open your eyes and read all the reports. Watch all the videos. Do actual research into a matter without being blinded by the colors on the player's helmet.

But given your inability to take responsibility for your own actions, I'm not surprised by your inability to see something without bias.

That'll do sparky.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ravens employ Ray Rice again..... - BigPapaKain - 05-29-2016, 08:07 PM