Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What 13 year old boy wouldn't?
(06-08-2016, 03:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ok.

So what was the right word?

Still has nothing to do with the person committing the rape.

See, people like you post things like that and expect me to just roll over or think that everyone else will jump on board with you before I can defend myself, but then you have no answer when called out.

I was commenting on the differences between a woman being convicted of statutory rape and a man being convicted of the same thing and how they'd be treated in jail.

It was relevant.

When people post lies and just complete false information, it makes me mad because then other people jump on it and it becomes a firing range with people acting like they're geniuses and great comics.  It's annoying.

I have no problems with people making comments until they make it personal, especially when I just got suspended for the same thing.  I consider people making things up and claiming I say things that I don't as making it personal, especially when they only do it because they think that they can given my history.

I don't hate unless hated on.

You said had a guy had sex with a female student he'd get ass raped (your words on page 1 in plain black and white).

Then you posted something about people having nothing better to do - I assumed you meant inmates.

I simply pointed out that rape in prison isn't done because someone got bored. It's done pretty much for the same reason it's done on the outside - to establish dominance. Or send a message of said dominance.

It wasn't an attack on you. It wasn't even an attack on your post. It was simply an addition and/or clarification on the subject you brought up.

So once again - chill out. Not everything I say is an attack.

****'s sake.

Edit: extrapolate wasn't the correct word per sé - that depends on how you define it.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
What 13 year old boy wouldn't? - Beaker - 06-01-2016, 02:51 PM
RE: What 13 year old boy wouldn't? - Au165 - 06-01-2016, 03:37 PM
RE: What 13 year old boy wouldn't? - xxlt - 06-09-2016, 09:05 AM
RE: What 13 year old boy wouldn't? - jason - 06-01-2016, 11:36 PM
RE: What 13 year old boy wouldn't? - Au165 - 06-02-2016, 09:48 AM